Pay your bill by phone at (855) 276-7565
If your account is delinquent, disconnected, or in the disconnect process, you MUST contact our office AFTER you make a payment. Services will not automatically be restored or prevent disconnection if payment is made without contacting our office AFTER payment is made!
Highway 63 Water User’s Assn., Inc.: (870) 357-2283 – Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm.
- The disconnect date for each month will be printed at the bottom of your bill in the highlighted area. Please note that this day is not the same each month.
- Past due notices are not mailed.
- Our servicemen cannot accept any payments nor will they make contact prior to disconection.
- If you are disconnected, you will be subject to a $40 service charge that MUST be paid along with your past due balance in order to reconnect your service.
- When paying online or by phone after being disconnected, your utilities WILL NOT be reconnected unless you contact our office (during normal business hours) to inform us of the payment. Call 870-357-2283
- Service may not be restored until the next business day if payment is made after 2:30PM on the disconnect date.
- Service WILL NOT be restored until the next business day if payment is made after business hours.
- Highway 63 Water User’s Assoc. will not be liable if you fail to notify us of a payment.