Now Available—Pay Online!
We have partnered with Nexbillpay to extend an additional payment option for customers interested in using their debit card or credit card to pay their bill. Nexbillpay is a trusted third party automated payment service that allows you to pay your bill online.
- What is the service fee?
Nexbillpay charges a small service fee to cover payment handling and all processing charges. Service fee will be calculated and disclosed prior to finishing your payment.
- Does Highway 63 Water User’s Assn., Inc. keep any part of the service fee?
Highway 63 Water User’s Assn., Inc. does not keep any part of the Nexbillpay service fee. Nexbillpay is a separate entity providing a service for all the customers of Highway 63 Water User’s Assn., Inc..
How do I use this service?
Customers will need the following to pay their bill:
- The customer/account number (located on your billing statement).
- Your payment method: debit card or credit card.
REMINDER: If paying by phone or online, meter readings can be called in to our automated system by calling 357-2283, option 1.
To Pay Online, Begin Below
To begin your quick and easy bill payment you must agree to the following:
If your account is delinquent, disconnected, or in the disconnect process, you MUST contact our office AFTER you make a payment. Services will not automatically be restored or prevent disconnection if payment is made without contacting our office AFTER payment is made!
Highway 63 Water User’s Assn., Inc.: (870) 357-2283 – Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm.
- The disconnect date for each month will be printed at the bottom of your bill in the highlighted area. Please note that this day is not the same each month.
- Past due notices are not mailed.
- Our servicemen cannot accept any payments nor will they make contact prior to disconection.
- If you are disconnected, you will be subject to a $40 service charge that MUST be paid along with your past due balance in order to reconnect your service.
- When paying online or by phone after being disconnected, your utilities WILL NOT be reconnected unless you contact our office (during normal business hours) to inform us of the payment. Call 870-357-2283
- Service may not be restored until the next business day if payment is made after 2:30PM on the disconnect date.
- Service WILL NOT be restored until the next business day if payment is made after business hours.
- Highway 63 Water User’s Assoc. will not be liable if you fail to notify us of a payment.
BY CLICKING I ACCEPT, YOU ALSO AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE NEXBILLPAY TERMS & CONDITIONS.